Thanks to Megan at Creative Magic for friendly fairy tales newest award (drum roll, please): the Super Sweet Blogging Award! Woo-hoo!! Megan has a great vibe. I hope you’ll check out her creative site, and if you need the rules, she lays them out beautifully at her site.
Super Sweet Q&A:
1. Cake or cookies? Both? Home baked chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. Preferably one that bends on the way up.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Yes, both in chocolate chip pancakes on Sunday morning with all my family, groggy but present.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Chocolate mousse served family style in Paris.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m awake.
5. Sweet Nick Name? I call my daughter Sweetpea, which I hope counts even though it’s a flower.
And now for a baker’s dozen Super Sweet Bloggers to share the swag:
Once again, I am delighted to thank all my readers who bear with these long award postings and keep sending me good vibes. I love the likes, the comments and the follows. I love to see what you are up to in your part of the world. Welcome to any new-comers. All these awards are proof to me that dreams come true, and magic exists in places besides my imagination. I wish you all a magical day filled with sunshine, fluttering butterflies and joyful smiles from loved ones. If those are joys to save for another day, then I send virtual hugs and scatter fairy dust in your general direction. And send a few pictures from my wanderings…
This rainbow was captured last night after the heavens opened and a waterfall cleansed the pollen from the earth. My camera was not adequate to fully reveal its amazing glow, but only to give you this glimmer.
May all your pathways have clear places to step, be surrounded by flowers and have a mysterious doorway awaiting…
Copyright 2013 Brenda Davis Harsham